Saturday, December 28, 2013

Another Report from the Woods

I'm not sure how much longer I can last here in the woods. I'm really starting to miss all those wonderful North Jersey amenities. Do you know how much work it takes just to get a wood stove going? Of course you don't.

Anyway, here are some pre-game notes:

- Thoroughly decent win last night against Milwaukee. Shaun Livingston as starting shooting guard? I guess that's why you get paid the big bucks.

- I heard the news about Bynum earlier today and it really makes you think. If you got Andrew's number, text it over to me. I got an extra bedroom here at the cabin and I feel like I could help him sort through a few things. Plus, there's actually a really nice bowling alley just about a half-hour up the road.

- Somehow you're up against the Pacers tonight for the 16th time this season. I got nothing. Vogel's got those guys playing like the '85 Royals. Just sit back and try to soak it all in and use it as a learning experience.

My cable's a little spotty so I might not be able to watch tonight's beatdown. But I found an apple at the bottom of my backpack, so that's a plus.

1 comment: