Sunday, December 22, 2013

Daily Report - 12/22/2013

Between the 85-degree weather and Lopez's devastating injury, I'm all out of sorts today.

Just some short notes today:

- I really can't get over this weather. I guess this is what Christmas is like in Jacksonville.

- I hope you got all your Christmas shopping done. I just went out to get almond milk and it's insane out there. Insane.

- As we talked about yesterday, you have a probable loss against Indy coming up tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't suggest this, but, seriously, put as little preparation into that game as you can. Trust me. Vogel knows the moves you're gonna make. In this league you have to know when to wave the white flag.

-This Lopez injury has really got me down. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'm sending a box of comic books over to Barclays.

Just some bagels and lox this morning. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment