Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daily Report - 12/10/2013

Apologies for the tardiness today. I was drinking my morning cappuccino, looking out my window at the snow coming down, and next thing I know, it's almost 9 am!

Anyway, tonight you got the Celtics coming to Brooklyn. If you had told me six weeks ago that Boston would have four more wins than the Nets and I would be watching this game on my flat-screen in my lounge, I would have had your locker searched for contraband. But this is the world we live in.

On to the notes:

- I really like the cut of Brad Stevens's jib. He reminds me of a young Lawrence Frank.

- Related to the first note, you are going to get out-coached tonight. And that's fine because you got talent on your side. Just let Brook and Joe do their thing.

- Looks like Deron will be coming back tonight. I really don't know what's going on with his ankles. All I can suggest is maybe he shouldn't jump at all tonight?

- Jordan Crawford kind of scares me. He's like that kid in high school who you let copy your homework once and then he wants to sit next to you every time there's a test. I'm not sure how that translates to the basketball court, but don't let him get going.

- Wallace and Humphries will come out blazing tonight. And by blazing I mean they could score 16 points between them and one of them might attempt a dunk. Don't get caught up in Hump's Hollywood mind games and don't be afraid to send Reggie in there to neutralize the situation.

A few more inches and it could be snowman time. I'll keep you in the loop. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Frank

    These reports are turning out great, I knew I did the right thing in reassigning you.
    Also, Kevin still won't talk to me and I haven't found your shoes, they weren't in the weights room.

    ReplyDelete