Saturday, December 14, 2013

Daily Report - 12/14/2013

So I feel like a jerk. I was going through my downstairs hall closet this morning, looking for snow boots, and guess what I found? That's right -- my brown suede shoes! Sorry to send you on a wild goose chase. Let the guys know, my shoes are safe and sound.

Here are some notes:

- That game against Detroit was one of the most nondescript games in the history of the NBA. It's always nice to see Mo Cheeks on the sidelines, but it really seemed like Kyle Singler was the only guy who was happy to be out there on the court last night. 

- I shouldn't say that. Mirza showed up too. Big time. I could just watch that guy drain buckets all day and all night. This is gonna sound nuts, but I'd give some serious thought to playing him 48 minutes a night. When could the team not use a cold-blooded shooter just drilling it from anywhere within the half-court line?

- Speaking of Mirza, what's this I hear about possibly trading him and Bojan, Our Man in Istanbul, for Kyle Lowry? I've been taking a lot of naps lately so maybe I just dreamed that one up.

That's all I got today. I wanna get out to the sled run before the 12-year-olds show up.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, the brown suede shoe saga is over :(

    Sure they're yours and not maybe Jason's from when you had him over back in the day tutoring him and mentoring him?

    ReplyDelete