Friday, December 20, 2013

Daily Report - 12/20/2013

Philly again. It must get tiring preparing for sub-.500 teams night after night, knowing that there is a real chance you could lose and could lose horribly.

Here are some notes to get you going:

- You played the Sixers earlier in the week and it was a joke for everyone involved. If I remember correctly, you almost dropped 200 on them and Joe shot something like 23 for 25 from the three-point line. Just do everything exactly the same tonight.

- I've always had good luck buying shoes in Philly for some reason. It's usually tough for me to go to a store in New York and walk out with a good pair of sneakers. I wear a size 10 and those fly off the shelf like Bernard King rookie cards. In Philadelphia, though, it's not the case.

- You see the weather report? It'll be almost 70 on Sunday! There are few things I hate more than freakishly unseasonably warm temperatures in December. It's always nice to walk around town in a light windbreaker, but these types of weather patterns just confuse me.

Just some oatmeal with strawberries and brown sugar for me. Have fun tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment